Cannot communication with ControlLogix 1756-DHRIO via 1770-KF2

sanger

We have a DH+ network with PLC-3 and PLC-5 processors on it. Communications to the network is via a 1770-KF2 module. We want to replace the PLC-3 processor with a ControLogix with a 1756-DHRIO module.

For some reason it is not possible to see the ControlLogix processor via the KF2 module. For this phase of the testing we are just trying to verify communications to the ControlLogix using RSLinx connected to the KF2 via serial. RSLinx can see the other processors on the DH+ network and other processors can communicate with the ControlLogix. Just can't see the ControlLogix via RSLinx from the other side of the KF2.

I understand that the KF2 does not support Link IDs but the DHRIO module is configured with the slot of the processor so I would expect that any messages without Link IDs would still be forwarded to the processor.