Cavana flow wrapper

aand74

Has anybody experience with a Cavana Flow wrapper machine that was build about in 1997?
Our customer has one.
I has a Siemens S5 plc, a drive system from Infranor and a pc based motion controller.
Has anyone information about that pc based motion controller?
What software can I use to open the source files of the pc system?

Do you think there are source code files on the PC? If so, what are the file extensions?

All the software in the world won't open the source files if there are not any on the PC.

Do you think there are source code files on the PC? If so, what are the file extensions?

All the software in the world won't open the source files if there are not any on the PC.

It is not a tradional pc, but somekind of motion controller based on a 486 Intel CPU. There is no keybord or monitor.
I received two files that I suppose are from this system :
CVMOTION.MES and CVMOTION.PAG.
It would help me a lot if I had the software that can open these files, so I would see the motion configuration.

Have you tried opening the files with something like Notepad++ ?
It might give you a clue what software is required - it's a long shot I know, but might be worth trying.