TotalFlow RMC, assigning descriptors to I/O points using PCCU?

timothy585

Supporting Member
I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU.

Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor for DO1 (7.68.8). Is there a field somewhere where I can input this? Seems like the columns to the right of the "State" columns would be a perfect location, but that is not an editable field. Can I even add descriptors to physical points, or can I only add descriptors to holding registers? It would sure be nice to open up the program and easily see the I/O assignments...

RMC snipit.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on setting up a totalflow G5 and I would like to use the Alarm application. I have most everything setup, but I was wondering...
Replies
Views
I've got a G4(board only)with a MMI port problem. I do not know the IP, but I believe that port works. Is there a way to reset the device to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to look at some G5 and XIO configs offline with PCCU and I understand that I need a simulator for that purpose. I haven't contacted my...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the TotalFLow XIO and it has an attached TFIO DI/DO combo module. All I'm trying to do is close an output on the TFIO module. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom