TotalFlow G4 reset to factory default w/o PCCU connection?

timothy585

Supporting Member
I've got a G4(board only)with a MMI port problem. I do not know the IP, but I believe that port works. Is there a way to reset the device to factory default w/o a PCCU connection? Is there a reset push-button or something of that nature that will allow me to set it back to it's factory default?

Similar Topics

I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on setting up a totalflow G5 and I would like to use the Alarm application. I have most everything setup, but I was wondering...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to look at some G5 and XIO configs offline with PCCU and I understand that I need a simulator for that purpose. I haven't contacted my...
Replies
Views
I'm new to the TotalFLow XIO and it has an attached TFIO DI/DO combo module. All I'm trying to do is close an output on the TFIO module. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom