please need help

abbas.a.fahes

dear experts
I'm using Siemens plc s7 1200 14c dc/dc/relay and it's voltage level is 24v
and i need to use sensors with less than that level so, please any one tell me if i can connect like that sensors and how
thank you in advance

1- light sensor (light detection)
2- humidity sensor
3- temperature sensor (water temperature)
4- co sensor
5- co2 sensor
6- water detection sensor
7- vibration detection sensor
8-motion detection sensor
and each one has a different voltage level

To be honest I have never used sensor components like these. To me it seems as these are the base components meant to build circuits to build transmitters to connect to your plc.

Similar Topics

Hello, I've got a program from a customer for a Micrologix, but can't open it without upgrading to a newer version of RSlogix 500. Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Just wondering if someone can help me please I have a timer when gets enable I move .acc value of that timer to another tag to store...
Replies
Views
I'm an electrician and I started to learn programming. My dream is to start programming for Siemens. I spoke with a company more about a job and...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please give me a link to click on that shows an example of RSLogix 500, 5000 and Allen Bradley wonderware, I have never even seen any...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Can anybody give me a tip on what kind of Allen Bradley PLC to have my boss at work buy, I have been writing simple plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom