WAGO MySQL.Lib

musman

I am using WAGO MySQL Lib to connect my PLC (750-880) with SQL DB on remote server.Once I download the program, I have found that until I click on 'RUN' command/button in Codesys, PLC is not connected to DB/Server.

Why is that so? I don't want to click on 'Run' Command. I want that once program is downloaded in PLC, then PLC should automatically connect to DB/Server.

Is it possible? If yes, then how?

Look under the Target's Tab. There is a check box for on-line program change (or something to that extent.) Check that box and download once more. You will have to put the controller into run mode after that download.

Also, open the tiny door on the front of the controller. There is a slide switch in there that should be in the upper position.

Good Luck,

Yosi