RSNetWorxInit.xml (Unable to open initialization file)

Andreik

Good day,

I am using the "RSNetWorx for Devicenet" for the first time today since I've installed Rockwell Software a year ago. However, upon starting up the application, a message popped up which reads:

"Unable to open initialization file: RSNetWorxInit.xml"

I have located the RSNetWorxInit.xml within the directory but I don't really know what to do about it. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Andrei K.

The RSNetWorx for DeviceNet version that I am using by the way is v11.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 5).

Also, I have managed to solve the problem. I just copied the "RSNetWorxInit.xml" from a laptop with a working RSNetWorx for Devicenet software then by that instant, problem solved!

Thanks,
Andrei K.