Exor - Jmobile - Index addressing

mad4x4

Any one out there in "Automation Land" using JMobile Studio from http://www.jmobile.net/ ??

We are using this and trying to do index adressing and it JMobile studio will only set up each IndexTagSet as "Read Only" so when the Dialog access the variables it cannot set any of the bools... Can anyone clarify if you can "Alias" in read/write mode in this HMI / app :confused:

Similar Topics

Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
Any users/experts out there? I have just spent the last while trying to make an animation property work. This project has a series of images...
Replies
Views
Newbie question for an EXOR Jmobile javascript problem. I want to access at least one of the system values, but I am stumped on which javascript...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom