Exor JMobile combo box

BryanG

Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to be written down anywhere. You click on the + sign next to Index and it opens a dialog where you can enter the onscreen and data values. It works perfectly now o_Oo_O
I thought I would post it in case some other idiot doesn't spot the + sign and spends ages trying to get the bl**dy thing to work.

JMobile combo box.JPG

Similar Topics

Any users/experts out there? I have just spent the last while trying to make an animation property work. This project has a series of images...
Replies
Views
Newbie question for an EXOR Jmobile javascript problem. I want to access at least one of the system values, but I am stumped on which javascript...
Replies
Views
Any one out there in "Automation Land" using JMobile Studio from http://www.jmobile.net/ ?? We are using this and trying to do index adressing...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom