EXOR - JMobile

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any users/experts out there?
I have just spent the last while trying to make an animation property work.
This project has a series of images (Off/On) etc that are linked to the same tag.

Tag==1, Tag!=1, Tag==2, Tag!=2, Tag==3, Tag!=3 etc..

All work as expected, except the Tag==1 condition.
I have tried re-assigning the working image to ==1 to rule out any specific properties that may not be seen, but same result

Have even gone as far as creating some new lamps with the same conditions & the result is exactly the same..
One thought was that it was because I was testing using the simulator, but is the same when downloaded to unit.

edit:
Code:
Tag>=1 && Tag<=1
achieves the result of Tag==1 so at least I have a workable solution

Not really an edit, just thought of this solution in between writing this...

maybe someone has come across it, or it is a genuine bug. Will submit to our local distributor at least.
Version was 4.0.0, but just updated to 4.5.0 & is still there.

rock on

Thanks BrianG,
Certainly interesting differences.

Fore reference Tag1 === 1 works, as does Tag1 == "1"

The frustrating part of this, is the inconsistency in results between syntax. Is that just the way Javascript is?

I am a beginner with Javascript, I would be much more confident in talking about programming in a language called 'C'. There it would be an obvious type mismatch and the program would probably crash when it got to that bit of code. I will let you know when I figure it out for Javascript :)

edit:
Something that might help you. In the properties for a page you can enable a Javascript debugger, it shows itself when the Javascript runs and you can step through the program.

Last edited: