Modbus Master ACD example

shazad5444

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello PLC Guroos,
I'm looking RS Logix5000 Rev.20 example codes, which configured as Modbus Master MVI56 MCM and communication with 3 slave field devices. If someone has this logic kindly forward me.

Contr_Conn, I looked in that there they defined only Node.1 but I need such logic example with at least 2 slave devices. I want to see how configured Salve 2, 3 and so on devices. Hope you got me.

Similar Topics

Hi, Wondering if anyone has tidied up the Rockwell example of the ModbusMaster.acd file that is posted on ABs download code page. It is a pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix L32E and a power transmitter using Modbus RTU. I use a 1761-NET-AIC. Has anyone ever used...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has tackled an issue similar to this before: creating a redundant master on Modbus so I can have a redundant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom