Modbus with CompactLogix L32E using ModbusMaster.acd

In the ModbusMaster.ACD file, the Mod_Data_InputReg3 has a size of 250. When I read address 130 in the power transmitter, the value is written in Mod_Data_InputReg3[130]. What if I want to read address 260 in my power transmitter?? How do I do that? Can I modify the registers to make them longer and everything will work ok?

Thanks

What if I want to read address 260 in my power transmitter??

two ways to do it:
Change array sizes and Mod_Data_Array_Max
modbus01.jpg

Another way is to use offset within command
modbus02.jpg

Thanks for your fast answer... Can u tell me more about the address offset option? I don't understand that parameter.

Thanks

Dear All,

Hi to everyone. I went through the talk related with this post. I wanted to read data from Trinity Energy Meter Energy+. It is configured as slave ID 2, Baud rate 9600,n,1. I want to communicate using the same way as Marie1982 did. Only difference is slave is changed. Can anyone configure modbus command for me? Itried a lot using help and the manual attached here from rockwell automation. bu7t still no way.

Hi Praveen,
after reading the previous posts..I think you can solve my problem.I am having the same problem.
I have compactlogix L35E processor and the NET-AIC.
I tried the method described in the document but I didn't get the Echo bit.I am trying to communicate with Conzerve EM6400 Energy meters.I know the registers are of 4xxx type and the starting address is 3901.
If possible please configure an .ACD file.
Im stuck in a project.

Hi all,
I need to communicate 45 Energy meters (conzerv EM6400)on RS485 with CompactLogix L35E processor.I am using the modbusmaster.ACD file and succeeded in communicating 1 energy meter with it but how to configure more than one.As all the meters are of same make and model so all have the same register addresses.

Please help