Rockwell PLC, FT view project creation

Kaveh

Hi all,

I want to create a new project (application) based on a previous project which I have it. In deed, I don't want to start from scratch.
I know that I have to rename area model, change FT view setup, copy or replace files (whatever) and a new link between batch engine and area model. But as I am new, I don't know how!
I mean what/where should I make the changes exactly.

Can anyone help me?

Kaveh

Similar Topics

I'm using the new display panel from Rockwell - a MobileView Operator Terminal and CompactLogix PLCs / RSLogix5000. It is possible to quickly...
Replies
Views
Has anyone managed to communicate to a Inview display from a GuardPlc. Even through a intermediatary PLC. The Inviews are on ethernet network and...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using 1769-L36ERMS PLC by Rockwell which doesn't let me MOV or COP literal text into string datatype? i very well know the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom