22-comm-D

Greg Dake

Greetings!

I am adding a 22-comm-D DeviceNet adapter to a PowerFlex40 VFD. I seem to remember from doing this a few other times that when you add this adapter it requires a deeper cover for the front lower half of the VFD. Anyone have an idea what the part number for this cover is?

TIA,

Greg

Be careful!

Is your PowerFlex 40 a B or C Frame drive?
Depending on which, there are two Drive Covers available to house the 22-COMM- adapters and they are quite different...

Part Number 22B-CCB for B Frame
Part Number 22B-CCC for C Frame

Regards,
George

PF40_Drive_Covers.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Guys need a bit of help getting the instance correct for a 22comme with a PF40P. Trying to get 2 things first is the drive current amp draw...
Replies
Views
I have 3 new PowerFlex 7000 VFD's. Rockwell was out to do some checking before startup. These are part of a larger electrical project. I gave the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom