Is it possible to use breakpoints on a simulated S7 PLC in PLCSIM?

jaws

Is it possible to use breakpoints on a simulated S7 PLC in PLCSIM v5.0 so I can run step by step through a program monitoring accu's AR's etc.
Do I need to select a certain CPU in the project, that has the capability for breakpoint-testing?
Thanks in advance!
JAWS

jaws.jpeg

I like to single step too.

I used two manual inputs implement a single scan feature. The first input was the run/single scan input. The second input was the single scan toggle. This code was at the beginning of the program and would end the scan if the run/single scan was in single scan and the single scan toggle didn't change. This left all the registers as they were so they could be viewed.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi all so i have a robot project im working on were i need to set the layers. using the hmi screen i would like to use the numeric data display to...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom