sew drive reference

seee

hello dear friends.

how does sew movidrive mdx61b go to reference position
(in aspect of motor movement)if i set reference parameters as attachment?

thanks.
ew4Ymg77jmEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

drive.jpg

Last edited:
The reference type 5 will need a enable and a release to reference the Hyperface encoder.It will then take the actual increments and write it to the Hyperface offset. I use reference type 8 mostly, you need no release or enable.

It doesn't move.
When you use Reference Travel 5, the current actual position of the motor is taken as reference point.
This means:
- If drive is set for reference mode.
- If drive is enabled.
- When you give the start signal, the current motor position will become 54500.
- The motor will not move.

Difference between reference mode 5 and 8:
Drive needs to be enabled to take a reference point in reference mode 5.

In mode 5 or 8, nothing.

In all other modes it'll travel until it sees an edge at the reference cam/limit switch, then travel until it gets to the motor zero pulse. That position is then the reference position + offset.
Exception is mode 1, where it just travels until it sees the motor zero pulse.