[WW Intouch] Trend Problem

had-z

I'm having some troubles with Intouch trends, some trends are showing constant, the tag is updating fine, the trend of the others tags of the access name are showing ok

Hope someone have a solution for this, the problem is recurring for almost a year.

-Intouch 2012 R2, W2008 Server R2

Regards.

Thanks for the reply, but that's not the problem, the trends displays, but without variations (the tag is updated correctly)

Last edited:
What is the logging deadband for the tag? Set it to zero which will log every time the value changes, restart Intouch and then check your trend again. If that fixes it then set the deadband to a suitable number.

This is configured in the tagname dictionary

Similar Topics

Hi,friends i tried to make historical trend in intouch 10.i have assign 2 memory integer tags as pen, In historical trend i use black as border...
Replies
Views
Hi !!! I'm getting rid of the old IT10.6 that was working on Workstation. I'm using servers with ThinClient (NAD enable). If I run the app, now...
Replies
Views
Is there anybody know why Histrend do not display the trend (i had sticked LOG DATA )? The current value of sensor is still display, if you've got...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a SCADA system using Wonderware Intouch 2014 R2 and have a small glitch with the historical trend feature. Every time I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got I think a simple problem but I can't find the solution. In Wonderware Trend my server is disabled/not active but I can log in to it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom