[Wonderware] Alarm DB Logger Manager

jmmooney

Hi. I'm having trouble running the alarm DB logger as a service. If I run the standalone application all alarms are logged to the DB. When I run it as a service no alarms are logged to the DB and the value for 'Number alarms in Smart Cache' stays at 0.

I've rebooted multiple times with the service set to automatic, it does run on a reboot but alarms are not logged to the DB. I'm out of ideas. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
jmmooney

After digging more I found that this is not possible on the same server that InTouch is running on. On a remote server I installed everything for the DB logger and set the alarm query to look at '\\server\InTouch!$System'; as outlined in the help doc. The remote server does not see the alarms on the InTouch server.

Source: https://insource.mindtouch.us/Suppo...show_up.__Regular_alarm_viewer_does_show_them.

Wonderware 2014 R2