Data from Wonderware - Alarm & Event & Process

mad4x4

Looking to try and get Alarm and Events data out of a 2012 Wonderware system and send it over MQTT to an MQTT Broker.

Basically we have a Wonderware 2012 Server & a Wonderware Historian 2012 and need to pass this information over to a Cloud Dashboard system that only is based on a PI Historian and support MQTT, OPC UA and various API calls. Everyone seems to be able to get real-time process data but getting the alarms and events data is a lot harder. o_Oo_O

Similar Topics

What's the fastest practical Update Interval you've had success with on the ABCIP driver communicating to L7x series Control Logix? Have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was trying to restore a .cab file and it was stuck at 70% - restore global data for nearly 2 hours. What should I do from here? I just...
Replies
Views
Hi; In my O/G facility we are using Wonderware Intouch ver 9.5 for SCADA. We need to automate the process of exporting realtime process values for...
Replies
Views
I am working with a customer using Intouch version 10.0.002 in a water plant and they want to add logging for about 4 tags to record the CL2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to access to archestrA from c#.But i can't find wonderware tookit to take dll file.Do you have wonderware tookit?is possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom