Help S7-1200 programming actuator

jaseplc1

Hi I need helpp in writting my PLC program:
I m new in siemens PLC programming and TIA PORTAL

here is the topic:

I have to write a PLC program to command an actuator which move between two limit switch END_FWD_sW and END_BCK_SW
fOR THE PROGRAM I HAVE:

lIST OF HARDWARE:

1 S7-1200 CPU 1212C AC/DC/RLY 6ES7 212-1BD30-0XB0

1 REVERSING CONTACTOR WITH LED
1 STARTER
1 POWER SUPPLY

List of Inputs :

1 FWD_BUTTON to send the actuator FORWARD until it reach the limit switch END_FWD_SW

1 REV_BUTTON to send the actuator BACKWARD until it reach the limit switch END_BCK_SW

1 E_STOP_BUTTON to STOP THE actuator at any time

1 AUTO_BUTTON to put the system in auto mode so that the actuator could move alone between the two limit switch
from the END_FWD_sW until END_BCK_SW and so on in the two send of direction

1 MANUAL_BUTTON to put the system in manual mode

1 INPUT_FWD_SWITCH which tell me that the end forward position has been reached

1 INPUT_BCK_SWITCH which tell me that the end backward position has been reached

List of Outputs :

1 OUT_FWD for the forward move

1 OUT_BCK for the backward move

And maybe another output or Input if you think it will be necessary for the program

I also have to use a timer when i stop to avoid fault or brutal colision in the actuator
I also have to count the number of time the system will be used in auto mode or manual mode

to do that , I have to count everytime the actuator hit the END_FWD_SW and then hit back the END_BCK_SW , this will be one time, and so on

I was thinkind about using DB instances fot the motor to get all the count and etc... but I have no idea where to start.

I have always create the project in TIA PORTAL V13, but dont event know.

ANY HELP PLEASE ???????????

I attach here the actuator and what i have write for the program. And How I have use my variables and use the DB instance

My program is not functional, SO I NEED HELPPPPP PLEASE;)
:(

THKS YOU

actuator_schematic.png PROGRAM Page 1.jpg PROGRAM Page 2.jpg PROGRAM Page 3.jpg