Anyplace to buy older RSView32 w/ transferrable licenses?

glenncooper

Hello. I'm wondering if maybe someone out there knows if there's a way to acquire legal copies of RSView32 V 7.6 or later with transferable licenses. I have a company that is currently running V 7.1 on XP machines, and we're hoping to find a simple way to upgrade. According to Rockwell, V7.6 and later are certified to run on Win 7 32 bit.

I've wondered for years where all this old software goes, and it seems that there must be a way to legally purchase older copies and transfer the licenses.

I'd appreciate any insights that people might have on this....