set (new_material_demand);
end_if;

if feeder_state>2
then
set (feeder_full);
else
reset (feeder_full);
end_if;

Firstly I presume this is code from Structured Text (ST) in a PLC ? Which PLC are you using ?

They are all ST implementation of Ladder etc. so should be familiar if you program PLC's, most PLC programming packages will explain he usage in the help files.

Firstly I presume this is code from Structured Text (ST) in a PLC ? Which PLC are you using ?

They are all ST implementation of Ladder etc. so should be familiar if you program PLC's, most PLC programming packages will explain he usage in the help files.

It is Schneider, I am familiar with Siemens STL and ladder.
Yes, I use HELP but looking for pdf like siemens which explain ladder or fbd or stl