AB Micro820/connected Components Workbench password

somlioy

Hello

Trying to retrieve a program on a Micro 820 with connected Components Workbench. However when I'm trying to add the device to a project I only get a message saying "This feature is password protected ....", but when I'm browsing my connection it says in the bottom of the popup screen: "Micro820 "2080-LC20-20QWB" has no password.".

What's up? Also get the password request if I just try to add a random controller...

Similar Topics

Hello: I using the Micro820 with Connected Component Workbench and I am using the AWT function to write a string out the rs232 port to my modem...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to read values from a device that can either send registers as 32 bit or a pair of 16 bit but if I understand right, the micro can only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a AB Micro820 PLC, via the SD card I want to update the PLC program (not FW). First I created a text file on the SD card with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom