Micro820 how to get back in Run Mode via SD card?

MauritsKoppe

Hello,
I am using a AB Micro820 PLC, via the SD card I want to update the PLC program (not FW).

First I created a text file on the SD card with the name ConfigMeFirst.txt, to backup the program from another 820.

Then changed the ConfigMeFirst.txt with:

[IPA = 192.168.1.40]

[SNM = 255.255.255.0]

[GWA = 192.168.1.1]

[RSD = Micro820QWB]
[END]

Inserted the SD card into a new 820. I do believe the programming was done correctly.
My problem is that the 820 stay in Program Mode. Even after several power cycles the green Run led stays blinking indicating that the unit is in ProgramMode.
It did change the IP address from default to the above.

How to get the 820 in Run Mode again?

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply, it works now.

New units comes by default in program mode, which makes sense :)

You either need to switch the unit to Run mode, this can be done in ccw or select Remote Run Mode in Mode Behavior to always start in Run mode after a power cycle.

From now I will always select Remote Run Mode.