AB Ultra3000 Servo Drive Issues

I have a machine with 5 AB Ultra3000 servo drive ( 2098-dsd-hv220-se ), with ( I believe ) a AB MPL-680 motor.

Came in, first thing in the morning the night shift had E05 fault. We typically get this approx. every 6 months. We typically change the motor or drive and it goes away. Well the night shift changed the motor ( a rebuilt unit ) and still had a E05 error on the drive. .... So I grabbed another motor and cable set ( another rebuilt motor, but brand new cable set ) set it up on the floor and powered up to an E05 error. Removed orange cable from drive, still E05...
So I changed the drive with a rebuilt unit. Still E05... tried the other motor and cable set, and then tried removed orange cable to drive...all still E05 on drive... So I send drive back to rebuilders with the extra motor and new cable set, they send back says it works just fine...hook it up without the orange cable to motor, and E05....
I cleared the eeprom, and then downloaded program into PLC ( sercos network ) finally it didn't go straight to E05 once it enables.... but if I let it sit for a minute it would go E05.. So I quickly try autotune thru RS5000, and the motor did not move, so I hit stop. Well it now will home out and work. But if I have the power and accel set higher than 40-45% it will go E05 on me...

Im at a loss here, any input or tips on using ultraware, or the rs5000 features for the axis?

I have a brand new drive now... I was going to change it out, and put the other( rebuilt ) motor on the machine... But I want to get all your feedback first... Thanks

Quick question... if I turn down the PID settings in the RS5000... wouldn't that just slow it down, as I am doing thru the HMI ( with the power and accel settings ) ?

So I believe I figured it out...

The rebuilt motor we put on was the culprit.... Changed the motor out again with another rebuilt one, and runs like normal... We will order a brand new one... Thanks, hopes this helps someone else out.