WinCC Flex 2008 Runtime - connection error - SP?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

Writing this in a hurry.

Today we made a break at a factory and I should download new s7-1200 program and a new WinCC Flex 2008 RT program. s7-1200 no problem. Runtime = problem. I couldn't connect. I have WinCC Flexible Adv SP3 to program with, the WinCC RT is a 5 year old copy. Could the error be that the RT is outdated? Is there any updates for the RT?

Sorry if this information is on the internet but I'm in a real hurry tonight and haven't got time to search. I will go to site early tomorrow and try to fix the problem.

Thanks /Tim

Similar Topics

Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hello! Another weird request from the swede with customers that doesn´t like to pay for quality in first place... Is there any way to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm a little lost here. I have made a script in VB that run perfect when I simulate it on my programming machine (Windows 8.1) But when I...
Replies
Views
hi guys,,can i personalize data logging in wincc flex? i mean i want to make a table that shows log data in a better platform than in wincc,,,i...
Replies
Views
I'm going through another torture test exercise of working with outdated hardware and software and have hit a brick wall. The HMI is a MP-177...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom