FactoryTalk View Studio - ME to SE import

eamonc

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any way to copy displays from ME to SE.
I've tried exporting and importing, but the import is always completed with errors, and the new screen just appears blank.

Any ideas are much appreciated!!!

In FTView Studio, right-click on "Displays" in the project explorer.
Select Add Component and then browse/select your ME displays to import.

If your ME display uses Global Objects or Images, you will need to add those into your SE project as well; same method.

In FTView Studio, right-click on "Displays" in the project explorer.
Select Add Component and then browse/select your ME displays to import.

If your ME display uses Global Objects or Images, you will need to add those into your SE project as well; same method.

Thanks It saved me 10 hour of work today. (y)