OMRON PLC trouble

sronggot

S
Dear sir,

I have omron PLC CQM1H, but i have trouble. The led lamp for comm indicator always lit, and the run indicator not lit. so the Output of PLC can not operate ?

anyone cab tell me to solve that problem ?

thanks for your help.

best regards,

didi

Omron Startup Mode

If you can get online, ensure that the PLC Setup, Startup option, is set to "RUN" or "MONITOR", not "Programming Device".

If it's set to the latter, and if you've something like a CIF01 plugged into the periph port, when you power up, the PLC starts in PROGRAM mode.

I believe that the "comm" led is lit if any programming device (laptop, etc.)is plugged in, or if you have any serial device (touchscreen, etc.) plugged in.
For the "run" LED to be on the PLC needs to be either in run or monitor mode. I think Omron calls it the "operating mode". If your using CX Programmer, go under the "PLC" pull-down menu to change it's setting.

OR...

CTRL + 1 is Program Mode
CTRL + 3 is Monitor Mode
CTRL + 4 is Run Mode