pf525 F48 p46 p47 default

MARKNKY

we replaced a 525 it now works except when power is cycled p46 and p47 revert to default from ether net we get fault 48 we can reenter and run ok untill power cycle, I checked the program and tags ( compact logix L33 )
don`t see anything related. param 53 default is 0
the unit comes ok and then when i plug in the e-net cable u see it loading and then pop up f48 where it loaded default parameters thanks in advance..

congrats Lance can`t imagine 10,000

It seems odd that only those 2 parameters are reset. Have you tried flashing the drive firmware and seeing if the problem persists?

I believe the firmware was correct out of the box it scrolls when started and is correct version but 2 other shifts (played with) before it came up maybe I can try to flash again I think today I will check all thousand parameters

Start with the flash, do a full reset to factory, so all the parameters are blown away, and then download them all again. The other thing I would do is make sure that Studio, the PLC, or one of your switches isn't shoving wrongly configured parameters into your drive thinking it has been replaced every time you power it up.

ADC image attached.

ADC.jpg

Last edited:
that is what its doing.. loading the parameters p46 -p47 back to default. but I can` t tell where its coming from After the power up when plug the e-net cable back in it starts loading and then pops up with F48 and shazam parameters are defaulted thanks for help by the way

That screenshot is from the drive properties window in Studio 5000. Under the "Drive" tab, it's the "ADC" button. This would also suggest that the parameters stored in your PLC/Project need to be changed.