FTView SE DataLog

ppb1487

Hi
I wanted to do a DataLogSnapshot in Factory Talk View Site Edition from VBA coding. Is there a direct command that will enable me to access that function?
Tried looking but didnt get anything around.

Thanks

PS: I cannot use periodic logging, I have to do the on demand so as to make sure a few files have been created before taking the snapshot.

ExecuteCommand method
Runs the specified command string. The command must be fully qualified or relative to the area specified in the FactoryTalk View SE Client configuration.

Syntax

Application.ExecuteCommand(CommandString)

Hey Thanks John for replying
I know this command and tried it as well but it seems I might be getting the syntax wrong
Application.ExecuteCommand(DataLogSnapshot Log1)

Now it doesnt accept the space between DatalogSnapshot and Log1 for one. And if I remove the space then it throws an error
Can you give me the correct syntax for this?