FTView SE Datalog to ODBC Database

jkerekes

I'm using FTView SE to datalog to SQL Server with an ODBC connection. IS there a method to signal when this connection is broken for any reason? I know the datalogger can be configured to store data locally when the connection is broken. But I want to add an alarm and indicator to a screen when this happens.

The Rockwell suggestion is to periodically query the diagnostic log. I was seeing if there is a slightly easier way to detect this issue. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a client looking to be able to query logged data from FactoryTalk SE into Excel for internal reporting. The application hasn't...
Replies
Views
Howdy all, Having problem with FTView SE setting up float and string data tables for ODBC database. Using MS Access database. Any Ideas on where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a customer with an FTView SE system running some datalog files. They can see the trends on the client, but they now want to...
Replies
Views
I have global object button that calls an analog faceplate, which has a trend. This trends get the live data based on the value defined in the...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I Have a client that has a nice ftview SE Distributed running for a plant. it datalogs and saves the old files for a couple hundred tags...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom