Delta HMI

QvixoteRoux

Hello

I dont know if many of you have used Delta HMI´s
I have a DOPB10E615, when trying to download a file I have been modifing alot of times, a message poped up in my pc saying "unable to create file" I ignored it and proceed to download to hmi, after it reestarted it began and apparently endlees cycle of self rebooting and cant acces system menu or download again

if I press the reset buton in the back, nothing happens, but if I turn the hmi on while the button is pressed, hmi doesnt tryes to boot, instead a message saying "enter usb mode" or "enter uart mode" appears in the bottom left corner, but cant communicate via usb, havent tryed with a rs232 port

needless to say that ethernet port isnt working

I was close to finish it :(

any clues?