Siemens S7 315 PN/DP CPU Status LED's

slp530

Hi All.

I'm creating several diagnostic screens for the maintenance personnel, displaying the I/O status.

Do you know if it's possible to get the status of the CPU LED's i.e RUN, STOP, SF, BF, FORCE, MAINT etc. and display these overlaid on a picture on an HMI. this was very simple for the I/O and Analog, but I can't find out where to get the CPU LED status.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Diagostic I_O.jpg Diagostic Analog.jpg WH Main Rack.PNG

I like your idea, would you be willing to share your program?

@Lare, thank you. I did google for the info, but as usual with google it's the way you ask the question.

@boneless. No problem, i just grabbed some screen shots after zooming in after i configured the hardware in TIA. The boring part was addressing the animations i drew on the picture. I will send you the relevent screens if you wish.

br
Steve