SM2 Miss Count

ZhongJiwei

Hi
now I am using Beckhoff CX5120 to control 9 piece Yaskawa S7 linear motor. when at standby mode, machine is not running, just power on. after around half hour, the first node of the drives came an A12 error, after check the manual it said the SM2 Miss Count Error. after I physically switched the node, CX5120 master first connected to node 2 then node 1,3... this time node 2 showed the error. that means every time the first physically node from master will has this error.
My NC task is 4ms(2ms has the error, then changed to 4ms, but the same). plc task is 10ms and idle task 1ms.
this should be the synchronization problem or noise or else?
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi Project's PLC is a 1769-L36ERM used with a Siemens LME73 Flame controller. I have to establish communication between these devices thru a...
Replies
Views
So I have a system that is running on DeviceNet. We have been having nothing but problems with it for the last 3 years. I am trying to switch...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am trying to improve my skills but am having some problems, I hope someone can help. I am using an AB micro 1500 LRP C and a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to communicate a Controllogix L36ERM with a 1769-SM2 Modbus module to a Schneider-electric Altivar 312 Modbus motor...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have a project running 3 x MODBUS channels out of a SM2 module configured as a RTU Master. There are two MODBUS slaves on each channel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom