WinCC flexible archive Viewer (Charts)

plc2k

Hi All,
2 days ago i had been looking for WinCC flexible archives viewer, but I had not found any product, only a excel table from Siemens. This excel file is not works with comma separator (only semicon (
Code:
;
).So I just created a viewer for the archives of wincc flexible.

it looks so:
wincc_flexible_archive_viewer_screenshot.png

if you want to try this viewer, just download it here:

http://plc2k.com/WinCC_flexible_Archive_Viewer.php

please give me feedback, maybe you want more features?
plc2k

Hello, thanks for your reply.

I added some more functions, like commandline argumets, and a control panel for navigating without a mouse wheel button (like on touchscreen)

Hello All,

i'm loocking for a bigger archive file (more that 40Mb) to check the speed of parsing of data.

and maybe somebody can send me a file with loop arvhiving method, to check the sort functions, by line id or by time stamp.

Thanks.

update to version 1.6

fixed bug for pan up/down buttons
added preloading progress animation
added autoscroll of tableview depending of viewed graph