MM440+Profibus. Dont need to use PZD in PPO1!

Hi,

I'm using PPO1 to communicate with MM440. I only need to read and modify MM440 parameters, so i sucssesfully use PKW mechanism. I don't have to start/stop MM440 by means of profibus, so i don't use PZD at the moment. Frequency is adjusted by potentiometer. Everything works great, but the only problem is that LED indicator on my Profibus CB is flashing green: Cyclical process data exchange in progress, but setpoints invalid (control
word = 0)
. But, as i've said, in my case, i don't want to send any setpoints/control words to MM. Or, maybe, i'm supposed to send some kind of special control word that just executes "nothing"?
So, how could i make led be just green without flashing? If there was a telegram format without any PZD, i would definetily use it instead of PPO1...

Last edited: