Proportional valve

plcDenny

Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 3/4"-1" electric proportional control valve to control flow rate of water used to cool a pump. I have looked at ASCO valves but for some reason their lead time is 60 business days. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks!

I can recommend Sauter, we use the AVM 234 quite a lot, not sure if it goes down to 3/4 tho. But they have smaller ones to.

Similar Topics

Anyone ever PWMd the coils of a bang-bang valve? I tried it recently so that I could reduce machine setup-time by eliminating the manual flow...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience w/ this module/application. I have been tasked w/ using this module to control the flow of chemicals w/ a iQ Tesla...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a proportional valve with two solenoids which is going to be controlled. The datasheet for the valve (attached) specifies a PWM...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on hear ever heard of controlling a proportional hydraulic valve directly from a PLC with a PWM output and SSR, instead of using an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a part-time machine builder that has recently been exposed to the world of PLC controls. I subbed out the controls for my latest...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom