AB FTV partial comms.

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good afternoon all

I am running a RSEmulator 500 with RSlogix micro developer and a FTV Test application.

I have alarms that will write to the HMI, and I can write temp values to the PLC's.

MY hold out is the alarm reset. I can see the reset button in the 1st plc which triggers a timer to hold the outputs for N100:7 and N101:7 on for 250 milliseconds. this is not being sent to the 2nd and 3rd PLC.

I conclusion. I have HIM to PLC and PLC to HMI, But not PLC to PLC.

The original configuration was Ethernet, right now Its configured for OPC server.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time time and attention.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having difficulties trying to connect FactoryTalk View SE Local Station (V13.00) to MS SQL Server Express. I state that they are...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Does TIA portal support creating reusable pop-up display as FTV has it implemented? Something like on link below. Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about the communication from the FTV and the PLC for different machine I use. Most of these use a SLC5/04 PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom