How to reset GE CPU374 to factory defaults

cjh

Anybody know how to reset the CPU374 back to factory defaults? I figured out how to clear non-volatile memory by shorting out the CLR MEM jumper but that doesn't appear to reset everything.
Getting a lot of strange errors when trying to transfer a project to the unit and I wanted to just reset everything and start from scratch with it.
Thanks!

I'm getting everything second hand (not sitting in front of 'troubled' unit) but they are trying to load a project with an IP address into the CPU but it will give them an "Error 8097: The connection to the device has been lost." and will not finish loading the project (over serial). If they then try to ping the unit for the configured IP address, it will not respond (presumably because the project transfer failed).
I was trying to give them direction on resetting the unit before trying a new transfer. I was testing first with my 374.
The trick about clearing the flash first did it for me.
Thank you.

I am geting error 8097 connection lost

Hi could you please help me where can I hard reset the cpu? Where is Mem Clr? And how to clear the flash using proficy machine? Thanks