SQL connectivity in InTouch 7 (7.1) ?

phuz

As the title states, is this a possibility? I don't see a SQLConnect function and I am trying to migrate some recipes into a central SQL database. The other HMIs (FTview) are currently using this and unfortunately we aren't upgrading InTouch as part of this project.

I don't remember the version but you used to have to add the functions with .dll and .wdf files. But I do believe 7.1 has them built in (if you added them at install time 'SQL Access'). There were samples on the Intouch tech support site.

Apparently SQL access manager is not installed. Any way I can download that software package? I am only working with a 7.1 VM and a copy of the application.

I'm seeing that the only way to install this is from the install disc, and then of course we have to re-install the patches that are currently on it.

Any chance anyone has a WW ver 7 install disc that could FTP the files to me? I don't think the customer has it around. This would be the perfect time for them to upgrade, but they are waiting until next year.