Panel view 600 plus

Lixoudis

Hello guys am relative new in this forum and I have a question that I hope will be easy for you.
My question is a came up with a panel view 600 plus cat. Number 2711p-k6m5d in my work that I want to programmed it for a new small installation. My problem is that according to manual I need review me edition to programmed. I have handy the ft view studio v7.0 . Is it possible to programm it with the ft view or not and I must obtain a copy of rs view me.

Thanks for your time reading my post and I hope someone will help with this problem

In order to keep things confusing, Rockwell decided at a certain revision (for some reason I think it was around 3.2) to rename RSView ME to FactoryTalk View ME. So your copy of FactoryTalk View ME is what you need to program that PanelView Plus.

Thanks you very much for your answer I will try tomorrow to go online to the panel view to see I can download the new programm.and I will get back to you if I have any more questions.
:ROFLMAO: