Cascade PID Loop controller

Aut0m8n

Hello!!

I'm working on a project that requires a Cascaded PID Loop to control solution temperature in a tank with a water jacket. The tank has two thermocouples (1) for the solution temperature and (2) for the water temperature in the jacket. The output is to heaters that control water temperature in the jacket.

The customer wants all this on a touchscreen and no small controllers on the panel.

Does anyone know of a small faceless controller that will do cascade control and communicate with a touchscreen? A small PLC would be fine if it has autotuning.

I'm directed to use an ABB AC500 processor that uses Codesys. I've downloaded the oscat library but can't find anything that has Auto tuning. Does anyone know of a Codesys library that has a auto tuning block?

Thank you!