can NOT select starting up with the the application in Panelview Plus 1500

wendaiyu

Hi, guys, how are you?

We have one Panelview Plus 1500. After we go to config screen -> start up, we cannot select starting up with the application.

And if there are 3 applications in the Panelview Plus, how can we choose one which we want to start up with?

Could you help us figure them out?

Thanks a lot.

if you have 3 applications on the PV+ you have to select which one to load and then once it is loaded you can run it. if it doesn't display any of the applications then either they are not on the PV+ or the applications you made are the wrong version compared to.what the PV+ is running

Similar Topics

Im trying to install a Siemens upgrade license using Automation License Manager v6.0. I clicked D: mistakedly, and now I can not find a way to...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble solving this one and was hoping someone could help. I have a AB CompactLogix L16ER PLC connected to a AB...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to select a parameter file when loading a given screen based on the value of a variable? I see that under "Global Connections" the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom