pilot

jadhiambo

It is required to have a pilot light come on when all of the following circuit requirements are met:

* All four circuit pressure switches must be closed
* At least two out of three circuit limit switches must be closed
* The reset switch must not be closed

Using AND, OR, and NOT gates, design a logic circuit the will solve this hypothetical problem

Sounds like homework.
Some of us will help but only if you show your work and are willing to try to figure it out with help (as apposed to SOMEONE simply giving you the answer).

when it sys all 4... that would be a series cct. not parallel, any of the 4 would be parallel. also at least 2.of the 3 limit switches means you will need a series parallel setup after the pressure switches... does sound like homework and he did try something. hopefully this gives you some idea to try again

I was hoping to get a response from the OP, must be using the wrong bait.

fishing20cartoon.gif