Micromaster 420 Communication

faisal rasool

Hi,
I want to know how a simple micromaster 420 VFD without Communication board and other profibus modules,only attach profibus cable at its terminal no. 14 and 15.please tell me how i configurae it with CPU 315-2DP.thanks

Yes you can. You must buy a profibus board for the micromaster 420 just like JRW wrote in a previous post.

6ES6400-1PB00-0AA0

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I was just wondering if the devicenet communication module for a micromaster 420 comes with the plug that device net cable plugs into. THe plug...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
:utoh: Hello, today tryed houres to connecting the micromaster 420 of my kaeser compressor to my laptop with the connection kit (MM4...
Replies
Views
Hello All People, I am useing S7 300 plc and Micromaster 420 with Profibus(CB). the problem is that when i set frequency setpoint in plc through...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing an issue with the profibus modules on micromaster 420 drives. I would bet others are having the same problem so hopefully...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom