request: wincc 7 moving pic

Fmam89

Hi Guys
I work in project using Wincc 7
I want to make motor or fan rotate when signal become true
and stop rotating when signal become false

I can do that ??
Thanks .

If your fan is a picture like bmp, jpg or png, then it's not possible to do a rotate animation on this objects.

Using gifs would be a solution, but gifs can only be used inside a webbrower-control.

But if you build your fan out of basic graphics objects (line, box, circles and so on), you can emulate a rotation by setting the elements visible and unvisble.

To realize this, you'll need a toogle bit, or a counter which is incremented in your specific cycle.
You can use an internal tag named like "counter5" (signed 16 Bit integer), which is every 250ms incremented by 1, and runs between 0 and 4.

To do the cyclic increment, you add a global C-script action with this code:
Code:
int val;
val = GetTagSWord("counter5");
val++;
if (val > 4) val = 0;
SetTagSWord("counter5", val);
As trigger for this action, you set a cyclic 250ms trigger (or whatever you need for your animation).

Then you toogle your fan-elements visible dependent on the value of "counter5".

In the past I have used a timer which is enabled by the bit being true, say to count to 4. Made 4 difference images in any pic editor (Paint.net for me) Rotate the pictures and save them as 4 difference files.

Make a graphics list for those 4 images and then use a graphic output field and point to the ET of the timer and voila!

can this be done by using wincc flexiable 2008 sp...
if yes how to do it ..i had try many but failed ..