**** Cosy 141

hackj0632

Hello all,

I was looking at installing a Cosy 141 on a large machine I have. From the research I have done so far security seems to be the number one topic.

I have never securely locked a 5370 controller before.
What are the steps required to lock a controller?
Do I have to create a user in factory talk administrative and then somehow lock the controller down in studio 5000?

Any steps to lock a controller would be appreciated.

Thank you

We use the E_W_O_N's mainly for remote support, we always ask the customer to leave the E_W_O_N unplugged from their internet as a default state and only plug in as and when they require support.

Aside that, its just another ethernet switch when unplugged.

Sadly, I cant comment on the AB side of things.

Similar Topics

I have a Cosy 131 on my free account and need to delete it and make it possible for someone else to add it to their account. The issue is this...
Replies
Views
Dear all, hope you are well, i will buy cosy 131 to get remote access to controllogix chassis.any one try to use it. and for talk 2 m free cloud...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used an e*WON Cosy with AT&T? I have a sim card and a data plan but for the life of me cannot get it to successfully connect to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all So on one of my remote installations with a PV 7 I have an HMS e w o n 4G Cosy coupled with it to giev remote VPN access, the customer has...
Replies
Views
Hello, Currently my company is trying to connect our PLC system to the E W O N vpn. The PLC system runs off of CANOpen 2.0A, the e w o n has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom