e*WON Cosy AT&T Setup

Maxkling

Has anyone used an e*WON Cosy with AT&T? I have a sim card and a data plan but for the life of me cannot get it to successfully connect to the cellular network. I have tried many APN's and even had e*WON support remote in and help with the setup. They told me to contact AT&T, and before I go down that LONG road, I figured I'd just reach out and see if anyone has any success with this.

Similar Topics

I have been tasked with adding an additional PLC to an existing Schneider TM221 is fully utilised, setting up communication between two m221s is...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience of using an ***** Flexy for remote programming/maintenance of a Codesys based controller? Rather than using the...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
HI i have a delta VFD M-series in the manual, in order to enter the motor rated current you set the parameter P,52 =the motor rated current my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom