How to use analog output feedback

Could you re-state the question ?

In general, analog outputs in a logic controller do not use feedback except as an internal data handling or verification feature.

An example would be having an analog module with clamping or rate features that would have the "output feedback" different than the "output command". The MicroLogix 1200 has no such features.

If you are trying to ask about how PID or other closed-loop control methods work, please re-state your question with more information.

If I read the question correctly, you are asking how to use the analog output from a device like a flow meter to control an analog out put from the PLC to set the speed of a pump. Is this correct?

Will.

Similar Topics

Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I am gradually piecing together (my first program). There are 4 cascading timers that turn Y001 and Y001 + Y002 on and off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom