Factorytalk alarm banner question?

jasil

Panelview Plus 1000, Factorytalk ME 7.0, I added 5 new alarms to a panelview (don't like Factorytalk).

All of them populate on the *Alarm History* page I believe it's called. The text is perfect etc.

On the Alarm banner that pops up when there is a active fault each of those 5 alarms says "spare"

It's looking at the same unassigned integer number 192, 193, 194, 195, 196.

I'm confused why it would populate fine in one area and show spare in the other are. I've recompiled and downloaded this twice with the same results, so obviously I'm missing something easy and stupid.

Your alarm banner is probably a message display object and you have to add alarm messages in two places. I have seen this done to have a cycling alarm display and still keep a history. Check under the local messages setup.